Monday, July 27, 2015

Comic character concept - Pandora

Pandora comic concepts
Super excited. Super nervous. This is my first of hopefully many more concepts for a comic story that I am slowly developing. The story is very much in 'development' stage as are the concepts above for one main character. More characters to come overtime.
The character's name above is 'Panda', short for Pandora. 
If I haven't already said, I am currently enrolled with Oatley Academy Live. The curriculum so far is developing a 'personal project'. My hope is that one day the content I produce will be completed for a web comic and a physical hard-copy comic book. Funded through Kickstarter or Patreon.
As always, thanks for visiting. And if you (yes, you) have ever wanted to find inspiration, clear and thought challenging direction for your art. Check out Oatley Academy Live. You will not regret it.
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment